The Conference streams build on this years theme ‘Towards 2030′. You are welcome to nominate a stream (listed below) for your presentation and we will do our best to accommodate this.
- Climate change: How improved material management and the waste and resource recovery sector, can reduce emissions and mitigate carbon impacts.
- Waste Avoidance: Showcase waste avoidance project, programs and approaches.
- Infrastructure: How do we develop the infrastructure the waste and resource recovery sector requires, what are the pitfalls and opportunities.
- Behaviour Change: Approaches to empower and change community, business and Government behaviour.
- Measurements and Milestones: What data do we have or need, how to measure successful achievement of our targets and what are the key milestones.
All abstract submissions close Friday 23 June 2023. They will then be presented to the Conference Program Committee who will assist in the selection process.
For more information or to submit an abstract, please click here.